Thursday 14 January 2016

The 30-Day Minimalism Challenge

Day 3
Declutter your digital life

Today the challenge was really easy or me since I don’t really have a cluttered digital life. I keep all my passwords in one space so I don’t have multiple accounts, I have my email accounts signed on in the Mail app so I don’t need to go around checking multiple accounts and I don’t sign up to mailing lists that I’m not interested in. If I do find myself subscribed to something I usually immediately unsubscribe since I don’t like my inbox full of spam.

My tips would be to to keep al your emails in one space (like iMail), create folders for all your files so everything has its place, and go through your bookmarks every few months and delete the ones you don’t need or use anymore.

You can find the challenge and join me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment