Tuesday 19 January 2016

The 30-Day Minimalism Challenge

Day 6

Follow a morning ritual
This was an early start for me because I had to drive my brother to a photo-shoot but I still managed to follow my morning ritual for the weekend. I usually have to work early on Saturday and Sunday so I get up around 8 to have a shower and cleanse and moisturise my face. I don’t like to wear too much make-up at work because I don’t think its necessary but I do like a bit of mascara and some concealer if I have any major blemishes.

I like to have a simplified morning routine because I like to sleep late in the mornings, leaving me less time for doing make-up and other beauty rituals.


Day 7

Streamline your reading list

I love reading so my list of books to check out is always really long – what I usually do to keep them all in one place is to take photos of books that I want to read or write them in my notes on my phone, and then when I have time I put them on my Goodreads reading list. When I’ve read a book I can either delete it from the list or move it into my read books list and rate them. I think this is a really great website if you have a lot of books you want to read or you want to give people examples of what to get you as a gift – I use the site as almost a wish list!

Have a look at my list here

No comments:

Post a Comment