Tuesday 17 November 2015

Trail Blazers

Yesterday I decided to make some time for myself and went bushwalking. The national park near my house has lots of really nice trails and I chose to follow the one which lead to some cascades. I only took a bottle of water and my phone (no headphones!!) so I could just relax with the sounds of nature around me. It took me 45 minutes to get to the cascades because I kept going down small tracks to take photos. To get there, I ended up having to wade through the river and get my feet! I did go too far along the track and in total the walk took my 2.5 hours… :(


I tracked my steps using the app 'Move' which tracks how many kilometres, minutes and steps you do as well as setting out a map of where you've been. 





I think going on walks is a great way for me to clear my head and reflect on things that have been troubling me lately. I like to do this at least once a month to make sure I don’t go crazy with all the drama in my life.











I’ve done this with my friends as well because who doesn’t love an adventure with their friends – we’ve found some pretty cool spots with waterfalls and caves!


No comments:

Post a Comment